View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 10:49 PM   #646
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Okay wow, so I'm bad at keeping my commitments. It's been 140 days since I last posted and it's been almost that long since I did a punishment. Way to long.

For those wondering, I have remained in denial. Rhowc continues to own my pussy and clit. We've pretty much spent every weekend doing remote control sessions and I haven't really paid much attention to the thread. Partially because of work and partially because I needed a break.

I did some self-bondage today with a rimming butt plug stuffed up my ass which left me dropping and horny.

So much so, that I finally went ahead and completed the punishment I had been dreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
50 spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon.
Rub Tiger Balm on your clit
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up your ass
Use the paint brush
The spanks I enjoyed as I always do. The Tiger Balm made me even more sensitive. The ginger burned of course, but wasn't as bad as I had built it up to be.

I very nearly had to remove the brush to prevent myself from edging, but fortunately for me, the alarm went off just as I reached that point.

Not that I'm back I guess it's time to amend the thread rules and set up punishment rule. I have a feeling I will deeply regret this.

Permanent changes:

-Member can select 50 rubber band snaps to my clit as a punishment.
-In celebration of Anal August, the Jumbo plug will now be 20 minutes, rather than 15 on all new posts.
-Also in celebration of Anal August members can now select 15 minutes with an anal vibe up my ass as my post punishment tease. This means I will not get to play with my clit post punishment.
-Each night before bed I will deliver 5 spanks to my clit with a riding crop for each new post that day (excluding my own). If the daily posts exceed 10 the spanks will be repeated with a wooden spoon. If they exceed 20 they will be repeated again with the flogger. If I fail to deliver one night I will deliver the next night, but the amount will be doubled.
-I will report once a week on Sundays at 2 PM EST (excluding vacation or illness). If I fail to do so my ass will receive a 100 spanking penalty with a wooden paddle. In addition, the last person to post will be able to post daily maximums for one day without waiting for someone else to post. If I don't post on Sunday at all that person will have the wait restriction removed for one week and will be allowed to order an additional 500 spanks ro my ass spread throughout the week.

Temporary changes:
-For August only. Members may do one anal only punishment per day. Not clit or pussy spanking required and post punishment tease has to be the anal vibrator.
Until 01/08/2020 (140 days)
-Value of clit and pussy spankings is doubled for members (100) and tripled for friends (150)
-Tickling can be used as a punishment (Normal thread rules still apply)
-Members can add an extra punishment per post (4 instead of 3), Friends Can add 2 extra punishments per post (7 instead of 5) and they may double or half post punishment teasing. For example: You only deserve 7.5 minutes to finger your clit or 30 minutes of clit tickling.

Punishments to go:
50 spanks to my pussy 2200
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 10655
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 2300
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 2700
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 4950
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 69
Rub toothpaste on my clit 22
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 38
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 42
Rub Tabasco on my clit. 85
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 85
20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass 60
15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass. 51
Clit tickling 139
15 minutes fingering/Edging 139
Punishment Posts to Go: 278

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 08-21-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post: