1. Month
2.male
3.limited (PM'd to change to excessive)
5.mixed
6.yes
7. Pictures
Hello Alexk

I got your PM so I'm changing it as requested to excessive

Welcome and for you it is a month with 11 orgasms per week. You must leave at least half an hour between each orgasm for them to count as separate ones.

Your orgasms days/times are as follows
Weekends between 10am and 11am and 2pm to 4:30 pm
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 6:30-7:30 am and 7:30-9:00pm.
Tuesday and Thursday are denial days

Monday, Wednesday and Friday you must roll a die, score 3 or less and you can cum, score 4 or more and it is a ruined orgasm. But before you cum roll the die again. an odd number is the orgasm is in the underwear you keep on for 24 hours an even number means the orgasm can be anywhere you chose. Pic proof for any orgasms in your underwear please Kik Danb259 or Pm me.

Of course if you orgasm say Monday morning and have to cum in your underwear the evening orgasm will also have to be in the underwear as you have to keep them on for 24 hours. they can only be removed for you to wash or shower and then back on with the cummy undies.

For a weekend orgasm and before you start masturbating send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. If they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a ruined one.

Oh and one final twist Sunday is all about enjoying the fresh air. So if you want to orgasm on a Sunday it must be outside or in a semi-public place. Pic proof of your cum please, e.g. on the ground, in your underwear if you do it in a changing rooms or whatever.

You can have 3 pass cards allowing you to excuse one orgasm per card or even have an extra one whenever you want. But you have to be willing to humiliate yourself.

Strip down to your socks and underwear in the bath or shower and piss yourself. I want video or pic proof. You have to do this once for each pass card.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 08-19-2019 at 07:47 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote