Old 08-15-2019, 04:43 AM   #19
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGhost View Post
All you need to do is say:

1. How long you want the rules to last - At least one month
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
6. No pass
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both
Wow DarkGhost you really do not like cum do you

Level 5 for one month means you can only have the chance to orgasm once per week.

You can orgasm either on a Saturday between 8:00-10:00 am or pm or a Wednesday between 7pm and 9pm. No touching except to pee or wash at any other time, even edging is denied. a week runs from Monday to Sunday for the purposes of this.

When you want to orgasm though you are not allowed to use your hands so tie them together, ideally behind your back.But before you do that you also get the need a quick reply challenge to decide if its a full or spoiled orgasm.

Before you start humping and trying to cum send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. Now you can start trying to cum by humping whatever you like. If you hear your phone ping with a reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one but you must start humping as soon as you send your message.

To prove you followed the rules each time you orgasm you must send me pic proof of your cum.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote