View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:56 PM   #104
Kah
Account Banned

How old were you when you first did these and please say a bit about what happened.

1. Masturbated - I was 14, I did it once and didn't feel good afterwards, I stayed away from it until I was 18 where I tried it out again, now it's a frequent activity for me.

2. Saw someone of the same sex naked (excluding yourself) I was 19, it was in the changing room when I first started going to the gym, we had a sauna

3. Saw someone of the opposite sex naked 22, just last year, I was drunk and feeling bad and lost my virginity to a random guy I never learned the name of

4. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex A lot of these answers are going to be "22" because that's when I finally started doing anything sexual

5. Did something sexual with someone of the opposite sex Surprisingly I was 22

6. Tasted your own cum/juices I did it at age 22, I still do it now at 23 but not very often

7. Had vaginal/anal sex I'll let you guess

8. Had oral sex I'm just a broken record at this point

9. Passed your driving test I haven't done that yet, too expensive

10. Drunk alcohol I was 19, the night I met someone who was a good friend for many years until last year awakening my lesbian side and now I live with her as my girlfriend/mistress

11. Had sex in a public place nope

12. Was naked in a public place It was a few days after my 22nd birthday when I was on holiday in italy, since I was in a different country I was more willing to show myself off, luckily only 2 people saw me

13. Masturbated or edged in a public place I don't think I have, but I might be wrong

14. First played truth or dare The same night I had alcohol for the first time at 19, I only chose truth

15. First did a sexual dare I was 22

16. First tried bondage I have a phobia of it, but I still tried it last year and had a panic attack

17. Kissed a part of someone's body other than their face/mouth, cock/pussy or hands 22 again

18. Had someone cum on you Mistress Maddi likes to wake me up by sitting her naked pussy on my face, she gets off when she cums on my face, or if I tap her leg for air

19 Had a crush on someone I was 7

20. When you last had a sexual encounter Before she went to bed I made Mistress Maddi cum with my tongue, that was about an hour ago

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote