Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #1
helliswhatyoumake

Default Roommates

Hi, a bit of pretext I like writing thing and kinda want to give doing this stuff a try. I would be really interested in hearing feedback on my writing style and anything you think is wrong either story wise or grammar wise.

I'm considering writing in the first person for some parts to try but continuing just depends on feedback, positive or more helpfully some criticism that will help me know what to do better with. PM or reply THX

“Oh Charlie” Liam called in a teasing voice, causing the smaller boy to immediately head over to the couch.

“What do you want” Charlie scoffed getting fed up of constantly being ordered around by him.

When Charlie was within arms reach he was pulled down to the couch, into the arms of the much stronger man. He knew that he would only piss him off if he rejected the advance so just let him, even when he pushed his hand down into his trousers fondling his ass and cock.

Charlie lay docile thinking about if he had made the right decision, he had moved in with Liam just a couple of months into their relationship. When Charlie had needed to move out for going to university Liam had proposed he move in, not charging anything. This was a no brainer for Charlie but since he had moved in Liam had started getting more controlling.

Liam was into some kiny stuff but Charlie didn’t usually mind because he liked making him happy, but since Liam had put the Chastity cage on him and started to limit what he could wear he started getting concerned. He couldn’t decide if he loved or hated what Liam was doing.

“Hmm You know I think your still a bit overdressed, let’s add from now on no more underwear in addition to your cute little bare feet” Liam teased, tapping the boys chastity cage causing his confined member to strain against the bars.

He looked at Liam with pleading eyes knowing it was hopeless, after a few agonising seconds he stood up giving another look to Liam before dropping his jeans and boxers. Displaying the metal cage he was wearing and as soon as he had his jeans back on, Liam put his hand out and gestured for his boxers.

Charlie sighed as he gave them to him which only earned him a hard slap which snapped his head to the side before he was dismissed to go make dinner for the both of them.

Charlie spent the rest of the day lamenting the loss of his underwear in addition to his socks, being barefoot constantly was annoying and his feet were constantly cold from the lack of carpets in the apartment. He especially hated when Liam had him take the underwear from the washing basket and his wardrobe to a closet in the hall, where his underwear was locked away joining his socks.

“Want to earn some good boy points” Liam whispered in his ear his hand again down the boys trousers stimulating the boys aching cock. Charlie eagerly nodded, he was extremely horny having not cum since the cage had been fitted three days ago.
The following user says Thank You to helliswhatyoumake for this post: