Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 06:45 AM   #14
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Here's the penultimate chapter of Poker Night!

CHAPTER 11

We retreated back to Leslie’s bedroom, where we had worked ourselves up so much in the first place. Our clothes lay in heaps around the room, and none of us were interested in putting them back on again. Besides, we couldn’t. Andrew still had two dares to give us.

“Okay,” he said. “Tell me if I’m going too far with this… but I haven’t cum tonight, and…” His voice trailed off as all our gazes fixed on his erect penis. “I want each of you to blow me for a minute and just keep rotating until one of you makes me cum.”

A couple of eyebrows shot up, but no one said no.

After a long pause, Andrew smiled. “Well, then!” He laughed, both from nerves and anticipation. “Ben, I think since I’ve sucked your cock, you should be the first to suck mine!”

I gulped. I’d never had a cock in my mouth before. In fact, the closest thing to that had been when Andrew gave me a taste of a blowjob earlier. But I’d really enjoyed that—and if I was being honest with myself, I was curious to know what it would feel like.

So I shrugged, sank to my knees in front of Andrew’s engorged member, and grabbed it. I took a deep breath and let my lips wrap around his cock. The first thing I noticed was the saltiness. There was a spot of precum on the tip of his penis, and I encountered it before anything else. It was fascinating, as I swallowed more and more of the length, how it filled my mouth. It wasn’t particularly bad, or good—just different.

I thought I’d try some things I enjoyed in the past. After all, if I could get him closer to the edge, I’d only need to blow him once. I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, keeping my lips moist. Andrew hummed softly, so I guess he liked that. Then I pulled back a little and let my tongue flick out and circle the head of his dick. That elicited a moan.

I could feel everyone’s eyes on me as I gave my first blowjob, but Andrew was the first to speak. “Hey, Ben,” he whispered. “Look up here.” I did, and my eyes met not his eyes, but his phone camera! There was a flash, and Andrew grinned. “Sorry, but I’m gonna want to revisit this later.” He winked. “I think your time’s up, though. Who’s next?”

Ellen didn’t waste any time, dropping to her knees and practically sliding in like she was stealing a base. (Technically third base, I suppose.) With one hand, she grabbed the base of Andrew’s shaft. With the other, she reached around behind him to squeeze his ass. Andrew let out a low whistle. “I like the en—fuck!—enthusiasm,” he groaned. From the side, I could see her tits jiggle with every bob of her head.

Her minute passed all too quickly for Andrew, and next up was Leslie. She didn’t seem as experienced as Ellen, but she had an interesting, gentler approach. She would stick out her tongue and slowly, slowly lick up from his balls to the tip of his cock, then take the tip in her mouth and slide her head forward until his cock had vanished from view. Leslie had time to repeat this cycle a few times before her minute was up, and by now Andrew was grinning. He was having the time of his life.

Both Mike and Kat looked reluctant, but Mike gave in first. His oral skills were utterly unremarkable, but he made up for it in showmanship, jerking his cock the whole time. I hadn’t thought he was anything but straight before, but by now it appeared he was even more bi than I was.

Which left Kat for last. She reluctantly knelt in front of Andrew once Mike vacated the spot on the carpet. Her technique was so aggressive, though, as to seem at odds with her demeanor. She sucked on the tip while she used a hand to jerk him off. Andrew’s eyes bugged out when he felt the effects of her mouth and her hand simultaneously, but before he had a chance to cum, her minute was up.

That was when I realized. She wasn’t just doing that because that was her style. She was giving him an aggressive blowjob in an attempt to get Andrew to cum on my next turn!

I was certain I’d be the one to get a mouthful of cum as I took the submissive position in front of Andrew. I took his cock in my mouth for the second time, and he let out a moan in anticipation. He was already on edge, all right, and it wouldn’t take much of anything to send him over. I tried to be careful, but even the slightest change in pressure around him made his cock twitch.

That was when I saw Leslie filming us!

“Oh, fuck,” Andrew groaned. “Oh, yes.” His eyes were closed as he relished every sensation. Then they opened and saw Leslie, her phone’s camera aimed at the two of us, a sly smile on her face, and that was all it took to break the tension. “I’m gonna…” he started. His ass clenched, he thrust his cock further into my mouth, and suddenly, I could feel the warm, salty spunk spraying within.

After a few healthy spurts, he withdrew with a muted, “Fuck,” a little cum still stuck to the head of his penis. He let out a chuckle. “So that was dare number two,” he said.

Leslie had stopped filming, and I stood up and strode over to her. Before she had time to react, I kissed her like I had never kissed her before. She was taken aback at first, but her mouth opened to accept my tongue… and a mouthful of Andrew’s cum!

I pulled away, smirking, leaving her with nothing to do but swallow. “That was a cheap trick,” she said, sticking her tongue out at me. “You’re gonna have to make that up to me.”

A light seemed to flick on in Andrew’s mind. “Dare number three for Ben,” he said, “make it up to her!”

TO BE CONCLUDED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote