Thread: Fiction: Poker Night
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 12:35 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

So this story's been dormant for like... an embarrassingly long time! Well, we're near the end, and I suppose there's no time like the present to start in that direction. Thank you to everyone who's read the story so far and to any of you who might be stumbling onto it for the first time now. Here we go!

CHAPTER 10

The next hand turned out to be the last hand of poker, and it led us to the night’s inevitable conclusion.

Something happened when we looked at our hands this time. All of us were naked, all of us were horny, and there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that we would all stay in to the bitter end. We just kept raising the stakes with each card that was flipped over, until it became clear that the winner would be able to give everyone else three dares apiece.

Try as I might, I couldn’t get any softer. My erection was here to stay, as were both Andrew’s and Mike’s. And I suspected the girls were all pretty wet—especially Ellen, who was the only one of them not to cum tonight. Once I even caught Ellen’s hand sneaking down to her crotch for a second.

“Okay,” said Mike after the last card had been flipped. “Let’s see what the damage is.” He was almost bashful as he showed his hand. Two pair, and he’d had them since the beginning. He shrugged, and I couldn’t help but notice the tip of his cock bobbing in the air with him. “Well, it was… almost… a full house.”

Kat threw hers down next. She’d gotten a full house, albeit not a great one. She looked Mike up and down hungrily, as if contemplating a repeat performance of his oral exam earlier.

Then it was my turn. I turned my cards over, one after the other, and smiled. With the two sevens in the center, my pair gave me four of a kind. One of the best hands in the game, and easily enough to beat both Kat and Mike.

Leslie must have been insatiably horny by that point, because she had nothing. She had one pair—the sevens in the center. She bit her lower lip, her eyes flitting from my face, to my cock, to the cards.

Ellen had a full house as well, a better one than Kat’s, although that wouldn’t help her. She flashed me a weak smile. “Hey, I had a good shot,” she said.

“You did,” I replied. “But you—”

We were all stopped by Andrew placing his cards in the center. It was a straight flush—six through ten. He’d won, and we all owed him… big time.

Andrew grinned. “Sorry to burst your bubble today, you bi-curious bitches,” he said, “but you’re MY bi-curious bitches now!” He winked, and he didn’t waste any time before giving us our first dare. “First things first, I want a good picture of all of you, a group shot. But the scenery in here is so drab, so boring.” He clapped his hands. “I know! Let’s take it outside!”

That sucked the air right out of the room. “You’re joking, right?” Kat asked.

“If I were joking, you’d be laughing,” Andrew told her. “Come on, let’s get a move on.”

It was like an out of body experience. I’d gotten used to being naked in here, with these friends—after all, we’d done so much at this point that nudity wasn’t exactly that big a deal—but going out into the open air where other people might be able to see me was another thing entirely. That said, I followed Andrew to the front door, and so did everyone else. I wonder if the booze or the eroticism of the night was a bigger influence, but it didn’t really matter. Soon enough, Andrew was holding the door open for us, and one by one we shuffled out into the chilly night.

“Now I want you staggered by gender,” Andrew explained. “From left to right, I want to see Leslie, then Ben, Ellen, Mike, and Kat.” We lined up as he said, our dicks and nipples erect despite the cool air brushing over us. If anything, the air made things even more sensuous.

I listened for the sounds of people but couldn’t hear anything. I was so exposed in the breezeway by Leslie’s apartment, with no way to cover up if anyone spotted me, and I was still turned on! What was wrong with me? At least I wasn’t alone!

“Smile!” said Andrew, and we obeyed. There was a flash, and then the image of all of us together in the nude had been saved to Andrew’s phone.

“Okay, one more,” Andrew continued. “But this time, I want something different. Everyone, turn around, spread your legs, and put your hands on the wall!” We did as he asked, the humiliation obvious for everyone but even more obvious for the girls whose pussies would be seen too.

“That’s great!” Andrew said once he took the picture. “Remember when I said that would be the last one? I lied. Just one more, though! Turn back around, and let’s see all of you playing with yourselves!”

I gulped. That would be the most embarrassing one yet! And furthermore, I could hear a car door slam in the parking lot. Someone was coming, and as soon as they came up the stairs, they would see all of us naked and masturbating!

“Get on with it,” Andrew goaded.

We spun around and put our hands to work. Beside me, Leslie played with both a breast and her pussy. I could hear how wet Ellen was as her fingers slid in and out of her slit. She let out a moan.

There was a flash and the creak of nearby stairs.

“Good job!” Andrew congratulated us, and we rushed into the apartment. Whoever was coming up the stairs likely caught a glimpse of Ellen’s ass, as she was the last to slip inside, but nothing more. All of us were breathing heavily, the thrill of exposure making us all breathe heavily. Leslie let out a relieved chuckle.

“And that,” said Andrew, “was your first dare!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: