View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #4
eljugador

3) Grocery Store

Before Paul read the next challenge, he started a group call to both girls explaining how the game would continue.

“Ann, Sarah, listen to me. Before we continue, I would like to add some clarifications to the rules. These are kind of obvious, but I want to make sure that we are on the same page. The rule is simple: It is forbidden to cover yourself or to seek any private place where our fellow students would not be able to record you. Not even for a fraction of a minute. Clear?”

Before they could answer, he spoke on: “You will consent by accepting the next challenge. And be aware that also future challenges may come with additional rules. Any new rules will become valid with your agreement to continue in the game.”

“Just to avoid any misunderstanding, the same rules of course will also apply to our hostages.”, he said while turning around to Sophie, who slowly lowered the hands covering her top that was just recently painted by Kathy.

“Now let’s come to the next challenge. It appears rather simple, but maybe is not, because you have not a single penny at hand.”

“The next challenge is to acquire a bottle of drinking water – in any legal way you can think of. Basically you can do anything, but not steal it. It can be any size you want, but it must be a fresh sealed bottle, not one from the trash you refilled.”

“Do you see the flagpole in front of the grocery store”, he asked?

On the video screen the audience could see how the girls looked around and finally found the flagpole right in front of the grocery store where the main entrance to the parking lot was.

“Whoever touches the flag pole first and has her bottle of water at hand wins the challenge. The forfeit for the looser will be to drink the water of both bottles completely while leaning to the flagpole. To avoid that you will be too slow, you must lift up your top for the whole time while drinking. So make sure you drink fast enough, and hope not too many cars will pass by.”

“The minor forfeit is quite simple. There will be two glasses of water for the looser. One will be used be spilled by Tim over the top of the loosing hostage, the other one has to be drunk by her. The price this time is $100.”

“Everybody agrees?” Ann and Sarah mumbled a yes over the phone, and the two hostage girls nodded.

Paul gave the signal to start, and the screen split in two halves, one recording Sarah and one for Ann.

At the beginning they were not sure what to do, but soon started to run, trying to be as fast as possible.

Since they ran in different directions, it was obvious that they have different strategies.

While Sarah ran straight into the grocery store, Ann approached a granny that had just finished her shopping. Obviously she was scared by the appearance of a totally wet girl running towards her, so Ann had not luck there.

For Sarah it was even more difficult, given the slutty writing Ann put on her apparel. So she tried to move on as quickly as she could possibly do whenever she was close to another costumer in the grocery store. Finally, she found the shelf with the water bottles after curving through the whole store. It was right in front of the cashiers.

Since she had not time to think of anything else, she simply grasped the next bottle, which happened to be a rather large one of one liter. She didn’t lose any time and went straight on to the next empty checkout which was served by an unshaved elder man working as cashier. He could not help but smile when he saw the attractive wet girl in front of him.

“That’s seventy-nine cents”, he pronounced slowly. At least for Sarah it appeared like a century during that he was constantly staring at her top, reading those simple and inviting words ‘squeeze me’.

Sarah pretended to search for money, but knew she had none.

“Oh no, it appears I lost all my money when I fall into the lake”, she lied. “I am so thirsty. Can I please, please, just get this bottle of water, handsome man.”, she tried to persuade him.

He smiled again, and after another long moment staring at her replied: “Are you serious? I mean serious about the squeezing? I could imagine to do this.”

Sarah tried to fake a smile, too, not revealing how disgusting this man was for her. She sorted out what to say and came up with: “Sorry, I have just lost a bet. The writing is not serious. But since you are such a kind person, I can lift your top for a moment.”

However, the man was not stupid: “Well, if it is part of a lost bet, I think you have to go fully through it. I really don’t mind if you lift your top for that,” he grinned again. “And sorry, our policy is really strict against shoplifting. Either you leave the bottle here, or you let me help you out. Your choice.”

Although Sarah had not seen Ann for a while, she knew that she was in a hurry, should she have any chance to win this challenge.

Reluctantly she lifted her top and said: “Please be quick.” At least her breast was still covered by her bra.

The old man smiled even happier, and took his time to squeeze both tits thoroughly, when Sarah finally escaped with the bottle of water and ran outside the grocery store towards the flag pole. She was shocked to see that Ann was already waiting there.

The audience knew why. Ann’s strategy was much more successful. After the granny turned away, Ann was clever enough to approach only men leaving the grocery store. Indeed, it was not hard to find a lad that was willingly presenting her a bottle of water he had just purchased. He even asked her if one was enough. So Ann took a second one, since she was really thirsty and drank some water herself, when Sarah finally approached the flagpole with her large bottle.

Now Sarah would have to do the forfeit. Ann quickly reminded her that she now had to drink both full bottles. Once more Sarah had to lift her top for this.

Sarah still had a strange feeling in the stomach resulting from the pint of lemon juice. So it took her quite some time to drink anadditional three pints of water. That much the two bottle had in total. Of course she could not do this fast, and a few drivers passing by staring at her. Two even gave her a honk.

It was so embarrassing for Sarah. Also she was not sure, how she could keep running in the next challenges with so much water in her belly.

In contrast to her, the audience had a lot of fun when Tim was pouring the water out straight on Sophy’s top. It was like in a wet t-shirt contest. But unfortunately the large black dots Kathy had painted at the position of the nipples hindered an even better view.

We would have to change this later, Alan thought while watching Tim and Sarah.

The second part of the challenge was easy. Sophy drank the full glass without hesitation. She would need a toilet in a while, but did not yet know that this would become a problem for her.

Pleased by how the game was moving along, Paul read the current stats from the screen. Ann was two challenges ahead, and her team had 170 dollars, while Sarah had acquired the tiny sum of 20 dollars, only.

When he finished, Alan and Tim already passed him the papers with the next challenge and forfeits.

======
If you like the story then PM me ideas for forfeits and challenges.
======