Thread: Fiction: 3 Cousins, TORD...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
Duckman91

Chapter 3

Jeremy was now amazed to see his two cousins fully naked infront of him. He was so happy and he was starting to get a small boner in his pants. “So, truth or dare?” asked Nolan. “I’ll take a dare, please.” Said Jeremy. “Ok, cuz, I dare you to take all your clothes off, too. And be naked like me and Adam!” Jeremy knew he was going to get dared this, but he wasn’t going to be ashamed. “Okay, I’ll do it.” Said Jeremy, and he started to undress.
His two cousins watches very closely, and he first took his shirt off. A lot had changed sinced they were last together, and Jeremy had started getting a six-pack. He then took of his pants. His legs and thighs were very fit and muscular. He then Pulled down hi boxers. His cousins we’re amazed to see someone else naked. “Why do you have hair around your penis and balls?” asked Adam. “It’s called pubic hair, and when you start puberty, you will start to grow some, too.” Said Jeremy.

“Well since we are all naked now, truth or dare, Adam?” asked Jeremy. “I guess I will just take a dare.” Said Adam. “Ok, I dare you to jack-off infront of me and your brother.” “What does it mean to jack-off?” asked Adam. “It means to masturbate.” Adam still looked puzzeled. “You don’t know what it is to masturbate?” asked Jeremy. “No, what is it?” asked Adam. “Well, what you do is grab your penis like this, and you start strocking up and down like this. You do this until you cum, or jizz, or eject.” Said Jeremy. “You like pee when you are done doing this?” asked Adam. “Well no, it’s jizz, it’s how a girl gets pregnat. A man puts his penis in her vagina and they have sex, and then after doing it he finally jizzed in her, and she gets pregant.” “Oh” said Adam. He thn grabbed his penis, and it was still soft. After he ran his hand up and down it a few times, he got a boner. “Why did it get all long and stiff?” he asked. “That’s called a boner” explained Jeremy, “You get them a lot when youjack-off.”

Adam continued masturbating for a few more minutes, and then he started going faster, and faster, and started to moan. After going for a few more minutes, he finally jizzed. His penis was throbing, and he was breathing heavy. “Ahhh, I felt like I was going to pee.” Said Adam. “Yeah, it feels like that, but after you jizzed, didn’t it feel really good?” asked Jeremy. “Yeah, really good.” Said Adam. “Ok, Nolan, truth or dare?” Asked Adam. “Dare, I want a dare!” said Nolan. “Ok Nolan, I dare you Jack off.” “Ok, Adam, it looked like a lot of fun” “Believe me, it was!” said Adam. Then Nolan did just as Adam did. After a few minutes, Nolan started getting faster and faster stroking his small boner. He finally said, “I feel like im going to pee!” and then he let out a loud moan. His penis was now throbing, and he was breathing heavily, but nothing came out of his penis.

“Why didn’t I jizz, Jeremy?” Nolan asked. “Maybe you don’t have any yet, you will start to jizz when you are older.” Then Nolan asked, Turth or dare, Jeremy?” Dare…” said Jeremy. “Ok, I dare you to jack-off like we did.” “Gladly” said Jeremy. Jeremy grabbed his cock, and started going up and down, he started playing with his balls, and his nipple too. After a few minutes, he let out a loud moan, and he had came. He let out a lot more cum than Adam had, because he was older. “Soo truth or dare, Adam.” Asked Jeremy. “I’ll take a dare, please.” Said Adam….

Sorry this took so long. I was busy, Hopefully will be a chapter or two every 2 weeks or so.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote