View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #27
Lola_Doll
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

I figure my answers are kind of boring comparing to other people's, but here are them.
1. What large Items do you put in your ass? Does my ex's cock counts? I would say it was huge, but I think 6.5 inches is bigger than normal.
2. How many can YOU fit? .Dicks? One. Fingers? Two, maybe three, but I only ever tried two.
3. Do you lubricate? If so how much? Only when I was going to have anal sex. My bf coated two of his fingers in lube and pumped in and out for a while before going in with his dick.
4. Do other people shove things up your ass? Yes, dicks. Lol.
5. Do you shove things up other peoples asses?Sometimes I would peg my exes, especially my ex-girlfriend, I loved fucking her in the ass with a dildo.
6. What is the most disgusting thing you put in your ass? I never put anything disgusting on my ass
7. What is the largest item you put in your ass? See answer 1
8. What is the smallest Item you put in your ass? One finger, lol
9. What is the stickiest Item you put in your ass? Nothing sticky on my ass
10 What is the best thing you put in your ass? I've to go with my ex's cock again. Who would say his cock would be so mentioned? #makehiscockfamous

EXTRA (Optional)

1. Do you eat, lick smell the Item that was in your ass? if so what are those Items? Nope
2. Do you wash them, throw them out? I used condoms when having anal sex and we would throw it out after.
3. Do you like to daily? No
4. What place do you like to shove things in your ass? At my bedroom
5. How often do you stick things in your ass? I haven't since I broke up with said boyfriend who is being so mentioned today.
PM me weird truths!
My BDSM Test
Lola_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote