View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
master.of.masterism

Send a message via MSN to master.of.masterism Send a message via Yahoo to master.of.masterism
Male 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

I am called Master Leon. I am 26 years old and new to this forum.

I am looking for an online slave to play with, to care for, to punish, and to mold into my perfect little slut. I am very good at adapting to your likes and your dislikes. I will set rules for you, give you tasks to acomplish, reward you for being good, and punish you for being bad. We can play casually, but I would prefer that you give me total control.

I am looking for a willing slave who will commit as much time as needed online, plus time for tasks you will receive while offline. I will always respect your limits, but seek to expand your horizons and teach you anything I can. Beginners are welcome..

I have considerable experience in real time, and some experience in online. I am strict though fair.

Here are my requirements:
  • You must be female and 18+
  • I am wanting a long-term relationship
  • You need to have an open mind
  • You must be willing to try new things
  • A camera is needed (you don't have to show your face if you don't want to)
  • A webcam is not required, but appreciated
  • We will communicate via e-mail and messenger (msn preferred)
  • I am expecting honesty and politeness

I would like to start by emailing, asking questions, and getting to know each other before I decide to take you as a slave.

My interests are: Control and play, Chastity, Humilitation, Orgasmic control, Semi-Public, Light pain, Anal, Pee, Dressing, Wax/Pegs/Toys Play, Bathroom control, Spanking

If you are interested, PM me! Tell me why you responded, why you think you would make a good slave, and give me your messenger ID.

Thank you.

Master Leon