View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
Narnia
Account Banned

Default Give me one HELL of a Week! (Also looking for Mistress/Master)

Hello Sirs and Misses of GetDare!
My Name is Ria, I'm a kinky trans slut from Germany, who enjoys being forced into everything and anything!
Well, it's holidays, No one's home except me... I'm hoping some of you might have some "interesting" dares (by which I mean ones that hurt me, limit me, make me feel awful in general, make me regret asking this, or make your day a little nicer knowing you made a little whore cry in agony...) for me?
I'll have to attend to some courses to prepare for a sailing trip though, so my time will be limited to about 5h per day... or you make it discrete and ruin those times as well ;P (Tuesday is off-limits or softcore only from 10 am (GTM +2) onwards, for private reasons)
I will drop my limits of urethra and pee/poo play for this week, just poo eating is still a no go please nothing too extreme on these though, I'm rather inexperienced here...
If you need any Information or similar from me (Teamviewer access or similar), just ask, I'll provide everything!

Now to the Master/Mistress part, I'm currently looking for someone to dom me for a longer time, a Mistress would be preferred, but males are fine as well!
Beware though, I'm not looking for someone soft and excusing, I'm looking for a mean someone to harshly force me into what ever they want me to be.
I'm open for (soft) blackmail as well, have never done it though, so... if you want to abuse that have fun, I guess?

Thanks for reading this, any dares/applications may be made in my pm's, under this thread in a comment or via kik ( I'm NarniasKinkiyWorld over there )

Hoping to hear (and feel ;P) you soon,

Ria

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote