View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 08:16 PM   #88
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Yes, very early in elementary school.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Not in a noticeable manor.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Yes, but not exposed... I was able to cover my stuff
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Yes, I went into my parent room while they were fucking.. I didn't see anything exposed because she was facing away from me, but they were naked.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Thankfully not.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Nope.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Nope.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Possibly.. I was naked and facing away, but pretty sure what I was doing was obvious...
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? I think so, once... based on my previous mention.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Not that someone has mentioned.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Not a date, but important meeting/friendship. No vomiting, but yes to the others.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Don't think I've been called out for it.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Nope
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Not witnessed, but I have on my own.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Yes, awful things..
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Not about anything significant
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Email, but not text.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Thankfully not.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Once as a kid at a store at the mall.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? All of my toys....
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? Possibly?
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Just minor disappointment.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Yes!
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Probably, but an example doesn't come to mind.
25. Have you ever been in jail? Nope
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, but I don't think anyone has ever informed me of it.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Nope
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Nope
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Nope
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Possibly, but not recently
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Nope
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes, a few times
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Yes
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? I don't think so ?
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Nope
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Rarely
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Occasionaly
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Nope

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote