View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:42 PM   #86
MissAmiraBlack

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? yes. In second grade because the bitch teacher wouldnt let me use the restroom...
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? yes. because I was dunk af and passed out and peed myself while I was asleep. According to my husband he 'felt some thing warm' and didn't wake me up....so i woke up like wtf......(also i don't drink like that, but I did that night apparently)
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? I have no problem with my daughter (10) seeing me naked. She came from my body. So it's not really a 'caught' situation.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? I mean, yeah...but not sexually
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? no.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? no.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? yes. and my stance on that is: I hate that the girl always gets mad at the girl. like bitch, your mans is the one lying and telling her he's single....be mad at HIM...
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? LOLLLLLLLL..........So this one time, many years ago, my daugher only about 3 or 4. My ex husband and I had left some toys out after a night of fun and its ass early in the morning and she comes in to the bedroom, picks up my dildo, and swings it around saying: 'what.is.ths? I.don't.know.what.this.is!' We were like *slow motion* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. so yes.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? kinda? she walked in once.....but didnt see anything.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? On tuesdays and Wednesdays I am in my own workspace so I will fart in hopes that no one is around........there's been time's I've had to be like OH MY BAD.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? no.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? yes. as a teenager I used to embarrass the fuck out of myself.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? yeaaahhhhhh.........-__-
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? lol yeah, but I don't talk shit, I talk truth. Be mad, fight me.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Oh yeah, on facebook XD
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? yes, because I forgot to courtesy flush.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? when I started my girlytime in the fifth grade, yes. And possibly a few more times as an adult bc that shit likes to come out of nowhere when you have an IUD.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? I don't get embarrassed very easily, so....honestly...probably....nothing?
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? oh I'm sure of it....and wanting..
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? yes. and generally, especially since I'm married, when I have a crush theyre weird about it. I just wanna fuck. I don't want to date you >.>
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? of course.
25. Have you ever been in jail? yes and juvie.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yesss....my work pants love to rip in the crotch. damn these thighs.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? this one time at work, I walked in to the bathroom, all the stalls were clear, but when I came out this lady is just butt ass naked, stall door wide open...
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? no.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? probably
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I dated an English teacher, so yes. I used to call him THE TEACHER
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? I think futanari anime ish is kinda hot hehe
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? yes
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? no. I don't really go out on dates.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no, no, yes
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yes
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? yes. I hated the ones directly on the tip of my nose ;(
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? no, I'm clean shaven
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? no.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? oh yeah. that shit blows.

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote