View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 01:16 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Information Seeking kinky web development help

Many of you know and have answered my Ultimate Likes and Limits questionnaire. It's still popular and gets answered a lot. Problem is I need to process the results and while I automated this process a lot, it's still a bit cumbersome. Also sending people an Excel report is a bit old-fashioned.

Therefor I really want to re-create this questionnaire on my own website, pretty much like the bdsm test is laid out. Presenting the questions in the same way as that, using the likert-scale, but then presenting the individual results.

The results are the most tricky part. I want them laid out in a table, with limits in the left-most column and loves in the right-most. I then want all the items color coded based on your experience with them, e.g. blue what you have already done.

Making a custom webpage for this also gives me a lot more flexibility than Google forms does. I have a fair bit of experience in programming, but not so much with web programming. Therefor I am looking for someone to help me out. Someone to team up with to create this, or just someone to point me into the right direction: e.g. what framework I could use. I don't want to re-invent the wheel, so if there's anything already there I could build off of, that would be great.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote