View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 07:15 AM   #18
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday morning, i did my morning edge and after that i putted on a permanent wedgie and did go about my day. At midday, i licked on my buttplug again. In the evening, i did my daily corner time befor i did go to bed and it feeels like the time passes slower every time i have to do this. Then i put in my buttplug and went to bed. In the morning, i did my daily edge and ate my breakfast like a pet in a bowl on the floor. I just move around on all fours, later i browsed GD and did a a mouth washing dare. First i took a bar of soap and soaked it in warm water for 15 minutes, in the meanwhile i took a presoaked washcloth and squirted two pumps of liquid soap on it and lathered it well. Then i scrubed my tongue, teeth, gums and the inside of my cheeks with this washcloth 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes were up, i took the bar of soap and cleaned my mouth with it for another 15 minutes. I made sure i to cover my tongue, cheeks, lips, underneath my tongue and the roof of my mouth and didn't rinsed it out. This was a preety disgusting hour and i still smell the soap.

I just put in my Lovense toy while i move around like a pet, so if someone want to take control either add my lovense account llll4343 or use this link in the next 30 minutes: https://api2.lovense.com/c/odl6

And please add more tasks to my calendar to keep me busy

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote