View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 02:43 PM   #41
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 30
AC (Armor class): 12

BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack. (Post 1/2)

While Kisune went for another attack, the Cleric performed some healing magic. This brought him back to full strength, which would allow him to hit just as effectively as it was earlier. The barbarian went all into a rage and started to attack the ninja bunnies. They were simply distractions though and Kisune aimed for the main target.

The other girl in the group wasn't doing much attacking, but she was sure causing a great distraction. In fact it was such a good distraction, that it almost distracted him from doing his job. He would have to do something about that later as well.

"Thanks for the heals lassie! I owe you something good when we finish this bunny off. Whatever you'd like is yours, pending a contract I'll write up," he calls out in a laugh as he swings at the bunny, "Keep up the distractions Sarah. That sweet ass with surely weaken his resolve to fight us."

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS and SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote