View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 02:07 AM   #194
adini

This thread sounds promising and I am quite inspired by Selene (and stole some spoilers). You can either choose a spoiler or role a dice

Spoiler:
Oh, unlucky, you're not allowed to cum for 3 days. But afterwards do all of the spoilers below.

Spoiler:
Cum and freeze it. It's important to stay hydrated, so you will drink three quarter of a litre with a nice sperm cube as soon as you have one.

Spoiler:
One of my favourites: Cum on a mirror and lick it clean. If you haven't aimed well or some cum drips from the mirror, repeat this tomorrow. (max. is a week)

Spoiler:
Make some toast and meanwhile try to cum. If you finish before the toast is ready, you're off the hook. If you need longer then cum onto your toast... bon appetit!

Spoiler:
I hope you have cleaned recently and appropiate: Kneel in a corner and jerk off. Let everything hit the floor and lick it out of the corner.

Spoiler:
Cum into a sock and put that in your mouth and suck it clean. Better do your best here because you've got to repeat this for the next 1-6 days (roll a die) and use the same sock.

Reports are appreciated as a sign of respect and gratefulness.

And here's a little bonus for everyone who thinks there should be more than one task:

Spoiler:
Organise your favourite female shoes, cum in them and lick it clean. Then roll a dice to get a new task from above. Repeat this everytime you are bored and thinking about this thread.

Have fun,
Kisses,
adini

My BDSM Test Results
My Likes and Limits
My PM-Dares

I'm bi.

If you want to send a PM and I haven't written first ----> Show some dedication
adini is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to adini for this post: