Thread: Fiction: Kyle's First Date
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #3
switchslave18

Chapter Two

Excited at the almost certain thought of having sex with Emma, Kyle couldn't bring himself to say anything. "Don't make me ask you again." she ordered. Beginning to be intimidated by her tone, Kyle obeyed and began removing his clothes. He stood before her, naked and embarrassed, but incredibly turned on at this turn of events.

"Here, put this on." She said, handing him a blindfold. As he put on the blindfold, Emma wasted no time pulling his arms behind his back and tying them.

She led him into her bedroom and pushed him onto her bed. Kyle's thoughts were running wild. He couldn't keep his mind off of the fact that he was about to have sex with Emma. She untied his wrists and pulled them to the top corners of the bed, securing them, and repeating the same with his ankles. This left Kyle bound in a spread eagle position, helplessly exposed, at Emma's mercy. His cock stood straight up in the air as he wished she would get on top of him and slide her pussy down onto it. Emma tightly gripped his balls and tugged.

"This is going to be a night you'll never forget, and I'm going to make sure of that." she said. Regardless of the events, a night with Emma would be a night Kyle would never forget, but this had him incredibly turned on. Emma released her grip on his balls and slapped his cock hard. Kyle heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be? He thought to himself. Kyle began to worry about who could've been at the door, but his cock was throbbing with excitement about everything that was going on.

"Time to get this party started!" exclaimed Emma. Party? What party? Did Emma invite friends over for this? Kyle's mind began racing. The thought of being publicly used by girls only made him hornier. As Emma got up to answer the door, she slapped his cock again and spit on his face. "Sit tight my little slut, I'll be right back" she said. Not that he had much choice.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote