View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 02:38 AM   #58
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Happy to give you another dare...but I would like to know how the last one went
We decided to keep it simple and do 10 rolls.

The dare took place at a park a short walk from my house. My two roommates went with me and we all carried the food over. I chose to wear just a tank top, shorts, and my bra and panties. The rolls in order were:

1, 6, 5, 6, 2, 2, 1, 3, 1, 3

Already from the start they cut my top off. I feared I would be naked before this game was done. We decided the food would be in the order that you listed them so next was our pudding mix over my face that dripped down my tits and to my feet. Since my shirt was gone they were able to easily squeeze the ketchup all over my back for the next roll. Face again, but this time mustard, bleh. Chocolate pudding and mustard taste terrible together btw :P With the next two being 2 I received 10 spanks from both of them each. I was not happy to get two 2s but I was so tense at getting a third. One more clothes cut off so I chose my shorts.

This was where it was going to get wild. I'll admit, I was hoping the next would be a one so I could expose myself in public. Chocolate sauce was next over my head and that wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't mixing in with some left over mustard. Then my moment came. Another 1. After a few moments to take a breath, they cut my bra and panties off and there I was naked in public, in front of my roommates, covered in mess. It was a dream come true. I held the urge to touch myself from before, but I couldn't now. With the last one being whipped cream, they sprayed it over my head as I continued to finger myself. It was wild. I wrapped up in a towel and we quickly got back home with the rest of the things we didn't use.

The dare was super fun and I can't wait to see how fucked up I get in this next one. Like I said before, make me regret this choice please :P

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD Kik name is Toybox_GD
Toybox is online now   Reply With Quote