View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:41 AM   #168
KinkyCharlotte

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)Last night i slept in latex sleep sack coving my entire body aside from nose tubes. last Halloween was straitjacket. So I guess i'll be straitjacketed. At least i can move around and see
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?pillory becuase im guessig this is a normal thing if they have pillory
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?Both dead so ill use my gf's parrents. Her dad is kinky with us but her mom hates me for being autistic and making her duaghter gay (shes bi). So probaly her mom would be worse since her dad has seen me masterbate
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?Either would be fun. I think dogs have less stress so i might prefer that
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Girls, less likley to get rapes
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)assuming it was medicaly safe to leave it in there and i could poo around it id leave it in.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?pole then lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)onion becuase i dont need to kiss to have sex
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?Im a girl, but my strap on is pretty big
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?f, i already have d and i like being able to have them tied up
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?tail because i can hide that easier
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?at airport it would be private. at club it would be sexy but i might get raped, so no
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?both please. if only one i like being gaged more then ass play
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?undies cause they can come off and wont affect sex.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
texted. it was "daddy" (gf's dad)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?i dont have facebook

I look forward to all your replies [/QUOTE]

Likes: bondage, restraints, helplessness, tickling, workouts, stretching, diapers, breathplay, baby or kid age play, forced orgasim, tights heals, latex, corsets.

Dislikes: (but will do if dared) humiliation. Eating gross stuff. Smelly stuff. Dirty stuff.

Limits: blood, permanent changes, licking poo or things that have been in my ass, pictures (do to meta location tags, I have an abusive x trying to find me)
KinkyCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote