View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 06:29 AM   #164
-Selene-

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Since last night was warm and I wore only panties, the decision is fairly easy. I'd wear my halloween costume which was a prisoner's uniform, an orange overall.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
In the latter case I could hide and wait until dark, then make my way back home.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
I wouldn't make a difference here. In either case it would be the same, I guess.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Hypnotising doesn't work on me. But assuming it would, I choose a dog.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
I've been to a BDSM club recently for the first time ever and couldn't manage to interact with the folk, not even fully clothed. I was too shy. Being naked at a party would be much worse. I'd think gender does play a very minor role then, but I might prefer males slightly over girls. However, a mixed crowd would be best.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
I'd go straight to the doctor if the thing got stuck.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
Lap dance is more personal, so I'd pick that.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Beans don't cause me to fart, but I like to eat them, so my answer is very clear here.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
It's all about width not length. A 3 inch penis would stimulate me enough as long as it's wide enough.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
Heavy breast cause aching of the back. I'd choose A.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Unicorn.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport, assuming it's done in a separate private room.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Ball gag.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
If I grew a jungle I wouldn't have a problem with it. Wearing male underwear is no big deal either. Really don't care about this question.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
The last person I texted is a good friend, I'd prefer her.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
I don't use fb anymore but alternatives. I've a flat mate, so the fridge is no easy option either, however I'd go for the fridge.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys

Last edited by -Selene-; 06-03-2019 at 06:35 AM.
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote