View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #457
JnAO

Hello.

I'm Jess. Made an account not too long ago. I chanced upon this site looking for some crazy stuffs (thanks google).

I am a working adult; a sales associate in a departmental store and a cashier on some days. I am not highly educated, academics just not my thing. Didn't like the debt tag that comes along with it either. I like people, mostly. People are interesting to me. I am thankful I am not a scientist.

I like entertainment. Mostly anime, manga and movies. Some tv shows. I don't like Disney but I like some of their movies, like Frozen. Occasionally, I do binge watch entertainment. The worst I've done is binge watch 2 seasons of Kuroko no basket. That was 50 episodes. Totally felt like shit afterwards. I also like a variety of songs and I like Kenshi Yonezu. He has sexy lips.

I dislike baking and/or cooking. I find it to be a pain in the ass, cutting, chopping, washing, asdfgjnff. Fuck that. Food delivery is the best invention.

I like creatures with pointy ears, including but not limited to magical cats or bunnies. Haha. Sorry I had to. No pointy horns though. I feel that whoever invented unicorns needs to die because I cannot imagine how they cast spells with their horns. Try shaking and twirling your head while you are on fours. Super bad design. And you got to neigh to get some magic power out. Sorry unicorn lovers.

I hope I didn't turn out too boring with my introduction. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Things look interesting here and I really am looking forward to enjoying myself here.
JnAO is offline   Reply With Quote