View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #58
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Get naked and out of your belt. Your girlfriend places your hands near your clit and spends 15 minutes teasing you. If she catches you moving your hands or playing with yourself she ties your hands behind your back for the remainder of the time. If she had to bind you, you will try the dare again (either immediately or when she chooses). Once you succeed, remove 5 days.
For this dare, I Sat on a chair, naked with legs spread wide. My hands were on my thighs. My girlfriend sat in front of with a few assortment of toys. I set a timer, and she started with a feather, softly tickling my clit. I have been in denial for 15 days now, and the touch sent a shock through my whole body. She kept on with the feather, stopping for a minute to insert our remote vib inside me. She started it on low, then moved the feather to my labia, softly stroking and caressing. I was pressing my hands hard on my thighs, determined not to move them. I was getting to edge and she stopped the vib, and quickly rubbed some ice on my nipples. They were already poking, and got rock hard with the cold touch. After I calmed down a bit, she started the assault again with feather, this time all over my pussy, intentionally avoiding my clit. I was dripping wet. I balled my hands in a fist and focused solely on the 5 days reduction this will give. I was nearing edge again, but thankfully the timer went off. I was a panting, wet mess. She dragged me to the shower, cleaned me up and relocked the belt.

-5 days, making current total 121 days

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote