View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 10:56 PM   #14
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Lets make a game out of this... Wear a top that ends above your belly button and is button down. No bra. High heels, your chastity belt (not that you have a choice) and a mini skirt. Go to a place that will have you women dressed in short skirts.. university on a warm day, a dance club, etc.

The challenge: you must be wearing the shortest skirt. For every girl you see wearing a shorter skirt than you, the following punishments get added: 2 extra days are added to your chastity belt, you must tell that girl you like her skirt but lost shortest skirt contest and you must undo a button on your top while you tell her lost and tell her you're in a chastity belt for another two days. Keep doing this for 2 hours.

Now to make this even more interesting, if you do not see more than 2 girls wearing a similar length skirt as yours, you picked a bad location or bad time and will be punished. 7 days will be added and you lose your top and skirt for the trip back home.

edit: forgot to add if you are wearing the shortest skirt after the two hours, and there are at least two other girls wearing same length, you reduce 5 days.
Very interesting and unique dare. Doesn't strictly follow the rules of my thread, but I'll do it anyways because it sounds very exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
I was originally going to dare a crotch rope walk in a park... but the chastity belt would get in the way!
My chastity belt will be removed during the dares. The idea was to do naked dares in exchange of freedom

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote