View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #8
Secretburbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
Early afternoon update (have like 2-3 hours before my wife gets home and I need to clean up, but I'll be back in a couple weeks to do this again + overnight, so I'll have a lot more time and options):

I'm three beers in and feeling pretty nice. I am a lightweight and don't actually drink at home much so I'm fairly smiley and silly at the moment ^^

I've wet like four times now. I just did a diaper check and actually have wet the outer diaper (and my onesie a little bit... leaked through the side will have to do laundry). So technically I'm off the hook and can change whenever I want. Who wants to increase the stakes?

@Secretburbon I know you don't like messy diapers, but in the interest of honesty - the sugar free gummies got to me a bit and I've been having trouble holding. I haven't had a full on mess yet but I'm struggling and I'm pretty sure at least a little bit has made it through. Still doing my best to hold, and if I'm not still clean (haven't checked), I'm pretty sure it's mostly still good.

Trying to figure out whether I want a fourth beer, and what I should do before I get cleaned up and change into big boy clothes in a few hours...
I have used an alternate substance before, when I have to wear them I can’t help but almost immediately pee alittle. Not sure why that happens but it does. And I think you should have that forth beer! Take your hand and move the diapers around to spread the wetness and don’t fight that urge to go :0
Secretburbon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Secretburbon for this post: