View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 06:34 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time out shopping in the mall, put on a diaper or two, flip a coin heads two diapers, tails 1, no pullups.
Wear your cute very short mini skirt one that still not hide the diaper(s) after they get wet.
An hour before leaving make sure that your hydrated by consuming a liter of liquid. When you hit the mall, first thing, go buy the biggest cup of lemon and or other drink. After consuming this you will need to find some outfits to try on.
One of the try ons must be done with a soaking diaper. Don't let the outfit get wet or you will need to buy it.
Now that your diaper is nice and wet let's find one of those making chairs, put 2 dollars in it for a 6 minute massage. Let's hope the chair doesn't get wet, which will also wet the skirt. If the skirt does get wet you will spend another 30 minutes in the mall.
If your skirt is still dry you may change into a dry diaper before leaving the mall. I hope you did bring an extra diaper with you?

This has the possibility to bring embarrassment but probably not many will notice.