Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #101
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

(Same day part 1B)

Rachel grew a sinister grin, same one that my sister got. It instantly sent shivers up my spine. “But,” she started, “you guys might not be naked later. And we really like you guys naked.”

Shit just hit the fan.

“What do you mean?” I managed to stammer out.

“Well, we heard a door slam when we were watching TV. We looked outside and lo and behold, three hot naked boys. We couldn't believe our eyes, so I went and got some binoculars. I watched you guys for a few minutes and confirmed my suspicion. I saw all of your guy’s privates, but Spencer is clearly the hottest.”

Well, I have the biggest dick, so I guess that isn't as hot as I thought it was.

“I wasn't even aware until my sister came in and told me.” Jessica said. “And I didn't believe her until you (pointed to Brian) walked out. After that, I knew we had to come over.”

“Oh,” Rachel continued, “Also, I have a video of you John. A week ago or so, you and your dog. Yea, that was hot.”

This....this was as worse as it could get.

The girls jumped over the wall and sat on some chairs of mine that were outside. Jessica said, “All of you guys come out right now. We have to get an inspection.”

We all got out of the pool as slowly as possible. We didn't want to rush this at all. We stood up and made a line. The girls inspected us for at least three minutes. We were all cold and wet and aroused.

Jessica says to Rachel, “I made my decision.”

Rachel nodded and said, “You already know what I want.”

None of us knew what was going on. Jessica said, “Okay, we will scratch your backs. But you have to scratch ours. Rachel really likes you Spencer, but mostly your bum. She wants to play with it.” Spencer was taken back and was speechless. Jessica went on to say, “John, I really like you. I want you to play with me. If you both do what we want, we will give you hand jobs.”

Brian was left out, but I don't think he cared.

Spencer walked up the Rachel and I to Jessica. Rachel took Spencer's hand and had it invade her vagina. She was using his hand as a dildo. Spencer was shocked and still never said anything. As she was playing with herself using Spencer she continually grabbed his cock and rubbed it. After a minute or two, she had him bend over on her lap and she just played with his ass. Tapping it, squeezing it, rubbing her finger up and down his crack. Then her hand raised up and a pointer finger was thrust into Spencers butt. She was moving her hand in and out, as she was doing this she was also jacking him off. He was moaning and crying in both pain and pleasure.

While this was going on I was watching that and feeling Jessica's breasts. They were almost as big as Megan's, however, I touched these first. It was a lot of fun. As I was feeling her and playing with her breasts she was pulling on my dick and kissing it and all this stuff. It felt awesome. She started to put my boner in her mouth and sucked on it. It felt amazing, she was doing stuff that I have never felt before. It was pure ecstasy.

Spencer's moaning helped and we both cam near the same time.

After we came the girls left but told us, “We want you boys to all sunbath nude until your sister comes home.”

So we all sat on the chairs and waited.

After about an hour or so, the door opened. We all walked inside.

It was about 5:00 or so now and we wanted dinner. We were still nude slaves and the girls made us make them dinner. We made everyone mac n cheese.

When we were finished eating it was around 6:00 or so. The girls wanted to have some fun so, when we were watching TV after dinner they decided since I was the oldest, that Brian and Spencer would sit on my lap.

It was a creepy 30 minutes. I could feel the warmth from both of the boys, it was weird for all of us. At 6:30 the girls told us we could either do something 'fun' (they put air quotes around the words), or we could do something 'entertaining'. They assured us that both were different.

Brian and Spencer looked at me, I didn't know what to say. I asked the girls, “What is fun and what is entertaining?”

My sister told me, “Well, you guys are going to end up doing both, but one for today, and one for later. Lets say that fun is an activity, and entertaining is a slower activity.”

I didn't like the way it sounded. Slower is used unusually in this case. I mean, we were already naked, there wasn't really anything too bad.

“We will do something entertaining.”

Both of the girls faces lit up. Megan said, “Alright! Thats great. Okay, boys, sit down. Story time.”

All of us sat on the couch while Megan and my sister talked amongst themselves for a moment. Finally My sister said, “Okay, Spencer, Brian, John. The reason you are all here, is because you all did something messed up. Spencer, you are aware that your sister had cameras around your house while she was gone, correct?”

Spencer nodded.

“And she showed you the worst thing you did?”

He nodded again.

“Great. Well, whats going to happen, is that we are going to either reenact and/or watch everything that happened and the reasons why you are here now!”

This isn't good. My sister grabbed a DVD that had on it John and Brian. Megan had a DVD that had Spencer written on it.

Megan decided to put her movie in first. When it was in it showed 15 minutes on it.

It wasn't silent either. It had full sound. The area appeared to be Megans room. It showed a naked Spencer walking in. He went into his sisters dresser and pulled out some stuff. It wasn't too visible.

He then walks out of her room. And into the family room. He has a full erection and what appears to be his sisters underwear. He puts it on and continues walking to his room. He grabs some rope and ties it to something, apparently a pull-up bar. He then gets on a chair and pulls it up to the bar. He ties the rope around the panties and then kicks the chair away. He is sitting there hanging with a full erection in his sisters panties.

Then after about 5 minutes of him squirming and moaning, the panties break. He takes something that looks like a penis and shoves it in his ass. He is moaning from that. Then he presses something and his ass starts vibrating.

He grabs his cock and starts masturbating with a vibrating dildo. After a second or two, he came.

It was quite embarrassing. Spencer never watched the film. He just sat there with an erection.

Then my sister took out her DVD and put in hers.

It showed about 7 minutes. First minute was Brian and I sleeping in sexual receving positions. Then it shows Brian wake up and walk into my room. He turns on a light and fixes himself behind me. Then does it.

After about 6 minutes he was done. Before I watched this, I truly thought it was only a minute. He was apparently in me for a while longer.

Spencer didn't stop staring at the screen, neither had Brian. I didn't watch.

My sister said, “Okay, now time for the really fun part....Reenactments!”

Im not going to go into major detail. It ended up that Brian and I gave Spencer a wedgie. Then Spencer received a penetration by Brian. The girls were thrilled I didn't watch. Spencer was moaning the entire time, as was Brian.

When they were done, we went to bed. However Spencer, Brian, and myself had to be positioned by the girls. So we ended up sleeping naked huddled up. It wasn't comfortable because I was in the middle (either get penetrated again, or sleep in the middle). I had Spencer's cock touching mine, and Brian's was right up against my ass. I wasn't allowed to move, I didn't get much sleep.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote