View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:07 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLL View Post
I think there are a lot of "fantasy only" dares on here concerning how public something is. That's completely fine by me, it can be exciting to fantasize about these things, but nobodody really does this I guess. Therefore I made this little poll to give a reasonable representation of what people on here are willing to do.

If this takes off I will make a dare for each level.

Keep in mind that the examples are only examples!

Level 1:
You aren't willing to do anything that might expose you to outsiders.

Level 2:
You are willing to take a little risk. Standing naked in front of the window at night, sunbathing topless/naked in your garden. Anything that doesn't get you into real trouble.

Level 3:
You like to make it risky. You would walk naked down a quiet road or lock yourself out of your key at a desolated car park. If you get caught it would certainly be really emberassing and might even get you into some trouble, the chance that this happens is really small though.

Level 4:
You are kind of okay with being seen. If you get seen doing one of your dares it doesn't bother you too much. You try to avoid ith though. You are okay with walking down frequented forest trails in the nude, flashing a stranger or exposing yourself online.

Level 5:
You want to be seen. You would be willing to walk naked down a busy street if it was legal (like it apparently is in Barcelona, not that many people are doing it though).

Level 6:
You don't care about others seeing you at all. You would like to be naked full-time and do the weirdest stuff in front of anyone. (I'm not expecting anyone to actually choose this one.)
I would do all six and have done quite a few times .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote