View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 03:43 AM   #23
Emalice9

We had plenty of fun and this was amazing by far our favourite one yet

You didn’t say where to do it so we choose the lounge room and used the coffee table as a massage table,

The oil rub down was a lovely start and got me super horny as sis made sure she got everywhere with it.

The Mayo shampoo was probably the worst part of the dare but was super fun. I’m sure it’s going to be a pain to wash out but totally worth it and I love my hair all white.

We did the chocolate treatment and it felt amazing we going to do it again but next time use melted chocolate so it locks on to my/our skin we think that would be even better tbh. But having her massage chocolate into my boobs was just like super amazing.

The egg smashing kinda hurt so it was different but still very good she left them in the fridge so they were ice cold when she did it. One went on my bum and she kinda fingered it in, the other two went on my boobs to mix with the chocolate she said I looked super funny with the yolks on me till they rolled off

We did a butter massage for her it made a lot more mess the the oil but was totally worth the mess and to see her covered in it, I made her stop and stand up when she was done just so I could enjoy it tbh.

The baked bean shampoo was my favourite part of the day tbh, I loved making it spread though her hair and she looks cute but a massive mess from it.

The soup was kinda meh as we only had farm house veg And it’s super thin so kinda just didn’t make that big of mess or effect her that much but I got to squash the veg onto her face which was cool

I decided for the eggs that she should have to swallow one and did it striaght into her mouth and the other two on her stomach

We wrestled to figure out who showers first but honestly we might just go outside and house ourselves down later, trying to pin each other was a bitch with how slimy we are and probably took us 20 minuites if fighting for sis to finally win. We finished the dare about 3 hours ago but just enjoying laying on the floor cuddled in this mess.

Thank you again

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote