View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #25
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

I really need to do this again. Last time I did this was a few months ago. (Actually October, holy shit time flies)

I wore a blue bra with a t-shirt on top, then some lacy black panties and a black skirt. Probably almost knee length. I ended up going and getting dinner at the KFC drive through. On the way there and back I took lots of pictures and videos of me playing with myself. (If someone got access to the "Hidden" photos on my iPhone I would be fucked)

The counter at the drive through was slightly higher than I would have liked. I paid one person (who definitely noticed the skirt) and then someone else gave me my food. they also messed around for a few more seconds than usual. "Let me just check your order's right" (they never do that). Either to get a good look or to try and make me more uncomfortable.

All in all it was exhilarating and I really liked it. Will definitely have to do it again some time.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote