View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 03:17 PM   #32
Noc

Lightbulb Plans for the level 5 school are in final stages.

The level 5 school should be ready in a few months. (After that, I'll probably work on level 10 and then level 3, in that order, depending on feedback.) The week after next will allow me to start the initial writing (and testing) process. (Yes, I test my programs thoroughly, which is one reason why they take so long to create.) After that point, major changes in the program will probably not be practical, so I'll give you a summary of my current vision and you can give me feedback below or via private message.

I'm going to attempt to satisfy most people's needs by making the level 5 course a general self improvement class (punctuality, grammar, fitness etc.) with a huge variety of ways to earn demerits for bad behavior or credits for good behavior. I'm going to incorporate a category of emphasis, which will double the demerits or credits for correlated behavior. I'll also allow a roll to allow a certain number of user-selected demerit penalties to be removed from your course. Thus people can really create a course that works for them while staying within the confines of the original theme.

I intend to incorporate female modifications directly within the original text.

This will still be a fairly demanding course, but certainly less extreme than the level 8. I'll try to more carefully work in some reasonable leniency with respect to genuine personal limits, but don't expect a cakewalk. Mistress Pain is demanding!

I'm also going to give extra credits to those that keep a well written blog of their experience. I think this helps gain support from the Getdare community. I'd like to thank my friend Kurious Kat for this inspiration. Consider visiting her blog (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89679) to give her some words of support. Instead of waiting for the level 5 course, she decided to push herself to try the level 8 course even though it was a bit too extreme for her comfort zone. Way to go!

Love strict and harsh femdom.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote