View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 AM   #37
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default exactly

[QUOTE=Aivey;362092]Here's my two cents on pictures:
Usually, the dom would ask for pics for two reason:
Case 1. To get proof that the sub is "real"
I don't see why this would be complicated at all... Request a customized photo (eg: hold a red piece of paper with the words "domnomnomlom" on it while wearing a green shirt etc.) That would sufficiently prove that the sub is "real"
Case 2. To get proof that the sub has done the tasks
Whether it may be for sexual gratification or whatever, subs ALWAYS have the right to say no. If they are "forced to do it" then it's rape, and so if a sub is uncomfortable with pictures, they always reserve the right to say no. I mean, all this is done for fun right? so if one sub isn't enjoying it then the dom is doing a pretty crappy job (unless the sub likes to be forced to do things). A dom/sub relationship is based off of trust, if it's to "prove" they have done something, then there are major trust issues that should be discussed.

So, one way or another, if the sub is uncomfortable with giving pics (especially if they involve anything sexual), then there should be no reason why s/he should be forced to do it, and that's that.
[/QUOTE
aivey makes a good point I whole heartedly agree
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote