View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
Aries_Laetus
Account Banned

Location: Here, there, a bit of everywhere. Or somewhere else.

Well, I was going to comment on how Dark Soul seems like a dom that I would not want to wish upon anybody, butttttttttttt since he has been banned,yet again might I add, it has saved you all one of my rants. A rant that would have been greater then all of my other rants Muahahahaahaha! *Deep voice*

Basically, as I said before, and as Dark whats-his-face has said over and over again, is that WE ARE NOT "NAMELESS" GIRLS. I don't get why he keeps saying that. I do understand that maybe most guys are a bit more shameless than girls, but can you honestly tell me that if there was a very private picture of you, that you sent to a person you thought you trusted, up on the internet for the all the world to see, that you wouldnt care? If you answer no to that, I am a little frightened. I believe that it is in our DNA to be cautious, expecially with the world that we are in. And I dont believe we should be punnished for that. What I keep hearing from you is "No picture, no master" and "If you are too scared to show yourself to your dom, then you are not worth it" or "You are lying" . I don't like this at all. Most of us here on this site are serious in what we like and in attaing it. We may incounter fakers or a few lies along the way, as I believe we all have, but that comes with the territory. You sound like a short tempered, untrusting, bad-mannered, offensive person to me from what I have read. And also, I may just be picky right now, but I do believe in some amount of politeness in replying to a post, and some amount of civility. I dont think we sould go around yelling at people and telling them to get a life or get laid. It makes you seem like you are telling the wrong person to "just chill".

Thoes are my thoughts, dont mean to offend, its just what I think. And only that. No laws, no must follow rules. My opinions.

Adopt a pokemon if you dont have one! You must! Dont fight it!

"Shoot for the moon, but if you fall short, you'll land on a star." The words I live by
Aries_Laetus is offline   Reply With Quote