View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 04:29 PM   #202
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
For this dare you'll need a book (the heavier/larger the more difficult) & rope or something to tie your ankles and toes together. So this is the task:

Before starting put the ballgag on as well as nipple clamps, blindfold is optional. Lie on the floor or on your bed but right in front of the wall. Tie your ankles, knees and thighs together and finally tie your big toes (a simple headband will do the job). Now set a timer for 30 minutes, when it starts you must hold the book in the wall by pressing your feet against it. If you drop it you'll lose and be given a punishment for each time you drop it. Have fun
Alright. I did this with the blindfold on because why not. I set the timer for 30 minutes got all tied up. Placed the book under my feet and pressed it into the wall. I started the timer and blindfolded myself. After about 15 or so minutes my legs got weak feeling and i dropped the book. I reset and tried again. I dropped the book a second time around 22 minutes. And i dropped it a third tome around 28 minutes. So 3 times total. Sorry for the delay in posting this. I hadnt realized you had replied to my initial post after a while

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote