View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
archie21
getDare Succubus

Smile answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post
Now that STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST rated 18 story has finished this thread is designed for me to collate a bit of information about your views. Feel free to answer as many of the questions as you like I’m not expecting people to answer them all so please don’t feel obliged. These are just example questions that I would like answering, all of your comments / improvements are much appreciated. THANK YOU in advance Love Rachie.

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? 30.11.2010

Who was your favourite story person? oh please to have to choose...Dani i think though Amber was a wicked addition.

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? yeah why not some of it was extremely descriptive...

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? a couple but not many

Was the story easy to follow? yes

What were your favourite chapters? Dani in golden syrup..or was it the seedy shop.. or maybe the cinema... too many choose.

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? possibly same flow

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? No

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? honestly... it didn't really work for me...

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? i'm bad at them so i'm not bothered one way or t'other.

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? No

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? Sometimes I got fed yup with the cliff hangers...

Who do you think I am? Well you could be a sister but you could be Dani but thats only fantasy... On the other hand you could be Amber....

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? mmmmm....... a bit of both.

Would you like to read a sequel? yes

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I liked what we got...

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? i found the short chapters sometimes seemed only to be written to lead up to the cliff hanger would prefer a longer chapter before the cliff hanger...

Anything else you would like to state?
Yes.. when are we having a huge party to say Thank You for the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote