View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #14
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_soul89 View Post
muffinfairy - or you could try just being honest and saying you'll take the occasional pic but doing it all the time isn't fun and if the master insists you'll move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_soul89 View Post
I disagree, if you are honest and say you hate giving pics and you won't do it often the expectations don't go up even if you give an initial pic and if my sub is going to lie to me like that I don't see why I should trust them anyways
I'm only saying it from my experience, but telling someone that doesn't work. They normally try and put it back on you "You gave me a pic then, why not now? Don't you like me anymore?" etc.

If you are doing Dom/sub things then people put even more pressure onto it, especially sexual underwear to XXX type images.

I've met eassily 20+ people who act that way. So it is only my experiences, but I've spoken to lots of people. And that is normally what happens, sure there will be exceptions to it. I don't always have access to a camera as I use my dad's, and that is another thing people can't get their head around.

I think one of the good things about this site is the no to requesting images. I would've left ages ago if I was constantly asked to produce them.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote