Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi

Sumati asked me to roll for her on this dare

So I rolled a 6 then a 5

Have fun
5 - This dare is for the girls, guys roll a dare in category 2 instead. Go to the dance club for at least 4 hours, wear a mini skirt, and a button up top, keep only the bottom 2 buttons fastened. No bar or panties. You must dance with anyone (guy or girl) who asks you, but you may not dance more than 4 dances with any 1 person. If they get friendly with their hands, let them feel whatever they want too, no stopping them. After 4 hours, go home with the first person who asks.

So the above is what I needed to do for 5th in sixth category.
- I wore a tight white top with 6 buttons.although I put only two bottoms fastened at the bottom.The top happened to stay together as it was tight. I wore a tight Violet micro mini skirt. No inners. I went to a crowded dance bar. Because of the crowd I was relatively un noticed for first 30-35 mins. Two guys(friends) joined me on my relatively small couch.
Since the couch was small and I was kind of getting squeezed,I offered to go to the dance floor. I started dancing with both of them together(in most cases with my back towards one and facing another).the positions kept changing throughout. As top was unbuttoned,gap in the top began to show and they started feeling me with their hands.as the dare said no stopping,so I just kept dancing. They felt me up my skirt and also inside the top. Once dance was over,we had a drink and chatted and went back to dance floor again. This time they started the dance feeling me all over under the skirt and inside the top. After fours hours,when I was abt to leave,they checked for my number but I said I can't give you that but I can come with you tonight if u ask me. I went with them as they asked me. We went pretty late night to their room was as good as 3 am. Had a good kinky fuck from both and slept off at their place. I got up in the afternoon and said bye and left.they asked for any contact but I said might meet at the dance bar again someday.
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote