Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #97
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Date: Monday August 2nd 2010.

I pick up the phone and my sister staring at me. I dial Brian's number and he picks up the phone almost 2 full rings later. “Hey John.” he says.

“Hey Brian. Wanna come over now?”

“Sure. I can have my mom drop me off in a few minutes.”

“Alright.” I hung up the phone and looked at my sister.

“Happy?” I asked her.

“Extremely.” she answered.

“What are you gonna have us do?”

“Nothing that you aren't already comfortable with.”

I shivered. The way she answered that...it...it wasn't soothing.

“Well, before he gets here, lets have some fun.” she said, with a sinister smile.

I just stared at her, not knowing how to respond or what to do.

“Okay, now, it would be fun to just tell you what to do. But it would be even more fun, for me, to have you choose on what embarrassing thing for you to do.”

I didn't answer. I knew I had no choice. She had all the control.

“Now, you can choose. Either, answer the door only wearing a sock on your dick, or wear a shoulder wedgie from now to a minute after he gets here; also, in either dare, your not allowed to wear any clothing besides what the dare requires.”

Either one sounded horrible. However, I couldn't let Brian's mom see me naked. 'She wasn't here last time' I thought. 'She drove away before I even answered the door.' I didn't know what to do. I think it would be best for me to have as much cover as possible, and luckily it will be night, so hopefully if she is here, she will stay in the car, and she won't notice my lack of pants.

After a few moments of silence, I answered with, “I'll take the wedgie.”

“Okay, follow me.” my sister said.

I walked with her to my room. She opened my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of tighty-whiteys that I probably haven't worn in a few years. She told me, “Strip out of your pants and underwear and put these on.” She tossed me the underwear.

I just looked at the underwear and then stared at her. “Is there a problem?” she asked.

“Yea, two things. One, these won't fit me. Two, aren't you gonna leave so I can change.”

“Well,” she started, “I don't care if they don't fit you, wear them. And also, your going to change in front of me. Besides, I've seen everything you, and Brian have. Don't bother hiding anything anymore.”

I grew three shades of red. I took off my shirt, I then looked down at the floor and started to unbutton and unzip my pants. They hit the floor and a small tent was clearly visible in my boxers. I slowly stripped out of them and then as fast as possible tried to put the tighty-whiteys on as fast as possible.

She looked at my obvious erection and she walked over to me. Grabbed the back of the tighty-whiteys and ripped them up as far as they could go. They ripped a lot and barely made it to my shoulder blade. She walked to the front of me and ripped them up that way to. I almost fell over due to the pain. It was excruciating. Then she ripped them up the back again, they went slightly higher but ripped even more. There was about a six inch hole in my underwear. Barely touched my shoulders. Good enough apperently.

She told me to put my arms through the leg holes and put it on my shoulders. I tried. It worked, but at a cost. The underwear ripped so much that it actually was holding itself together in the back by a thread.

“Great!” she said.

We walked into the family room and watched a very uncomfortable twenty minutes of TV before my sister said something, “OH! I almost forgot. Stay here, I'll be right back.”

She came back in with a DVD. She said to me, “When Brian comes in bring him into this room and don't say anything. I will explain everything after he comes in.”

A few minutes later the doorbell rings. I looked out the peep-hole and I saw Brian, and also that Brian’s car was gone.

Finally, a bit of luck for me.

I opened the door and grabbed Brian's bags and quickly closed the door behind him.

“Nice tighty-whiteys...” he laughed.

“Follow me.” We walked into the family room. I didn't even know what was going on at this moment. However, as soon as I noticed that the TV was on a DVD player, I knew it wasn't going to be good.

We both sat down and there was a sticky note on the remote, it read 'press play'.

I clicked the play button and it shows a sound filled film of the sleeping dare with Brian. Every push and every moan was audible. It was disgusting. I felt gross.

“What......did you...film that?” Brian studdered.

I opened my mouth to answer but my sister walked in and said, “Nope. I did.”

I could tell that my sister had just paralyzed Brian with shock.

“Now, you are gonna sleepover here until Saturday morning. And from now to then, you two, are going to do what I want, when I want.”

Brian and I looked at each other, scared as all hell.

Brian asked my sister, “Okay, so whats first?”

“Well, it is Monday night. Lets play a quick game of Truth and Dare.”

“Its Truth or Dare.” I responded.

“Well, one game is Truth or Dare, where everyone asks. This game is where I give you two dares, and you two give me truths.”

It already sounded like it was going to be a bad start of a sleepover.

“You guys are going first. Brian, I dare you take out Johns wedgie using only your teeth. And John, I dare you to strip Brian naked.”

We both gave each other a look. We both got up and I turned around. Brian grabbed the shoulder part of my wedgie with his teeth and ripped it off, and then the other side. He grabbed the back and pulled it down all the way, revealing my body in its entirety.

Then I went to Brian who lifted his arms up. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him. Then I went on my knees and untied his shoes and took those off, along with his socks. Then I unbuttoned his pants and took those off. And I stood up and went behind him and ripped off his underwear.

We both sat down and covered ourselves up. I then asked my sister, “Why are you doing this?”

She didn't even have to think to answer, “Its fun. Also, I like to watch these kinds of videos, and Im assuming its even better in real life.”

I really felt no comfort in that answer.

“Brian, I dare you to suck on John. John, while he is doing that, I dare you to stick both of your fingers in his asshole. You have to do this until John comes.

Brian got up and I stayed sitting I opened my legs and gave my sister a death stare as my friend put his mouth on my erection. I then grabbed his butt and made him move up a little so I could reach. Then I inserted.

About two minutes of disgust, I came. Brian went into the kitchen and I heard him spit. And pour a glass of water. Brian sat back down and was about to ask my sister a truth but she intrrupted.

“Okay, bed time!”

“What about my truth??” Brian asked.

“There is no time. We're all very tired. But I'll tell you what. John, I dare you to sleep with Brian in the same bed totally naked with no sheets . Brian I dare you to use John's hand as whatever you want.

We went to my bed and took off the sheets. Then we lied in the bed. I rolled over and I felt Brian grab my right hand. I wasn't allowed to stop him. He put it on his dick and started jacking himself off with my hand. It was gross. But when he came he stopped and we both went to sleep, fully aware that we were gonna be in for a shit load worse tomorrow.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote