View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 12:38 AM   #15
Jesllyelly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Okay, here are some dares.
1. When you go out next. You must wear a black or white skirt. You must go without panties. The first time you get a drink with ice you must do the following. You will put two ice cubes in your mouth. Then you will go to the restroom. Then you will get naked. Then you will rub those ice cubes all over your nipples and your pussy. You must edge 2 times and orgasm 2 times before going back to your friends.

2. You will wear a mini dress no panties. When you go clubbing, you will dance with a guy. You will dance tight and he can feel you up against him as you are getting wet. Then you will go to the restroom and edge at the club. But will not be allowed to orgasm. You will build up your horny side effects. Then when you get back to the hotel. You will be allowed to edge and orgasm 3 times. You will use the first thing you touch, once back in the room.

1. I can definitely do this, I like the high risk levels because bathrooms are usually quite busy

2. This sounds very frustrating but fun, I’ll make sure to leave a dildo or vibrator out and touch it as soon as I get back haha

PM me "Edge Slut" and I will do 10 edges before I can next cum.

Anal, pussy/ass stretching, bondage, mild pain, masturbating and edging, vibrators

Dislikes (but will do):
Messy, pain, long period/permanent dares, public, wedgies

Limits:
Friends/family, bodywriting, hard pain, pics, piss, scat
Jesllyelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jesllyelly for this post: