View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:51 PM   #24
Violett

1. What does turn you on more: pain or humiliating? Hmm.. i think pain
2. What was the most humiliation you ever experienced? Well this was unintentional humilation i think lol maybe it wasn't, but i was horny and looking for someone to boss me around/ be my "master" for a bit n this guy told me to put some icecubes up my ass n i said how much n he said just get a huge cup full, which ended up being alot, n he told me to put as much as i could up my ass but then i lost count it mustve been like 15 or 20, and they weren't small mind you, but yea once i got as much as i could in i tried texting him again and he was gone, suuper humiliating then he texted me the next day being like opes sry i went to a concert lol
3. If pain turn you on: what was the most painful thing you ever endured (no pains in context with illness ist meant)? Umm.. pulling clothespins off your pussy really hurts, so probably that
4. What high would you dive into the water from? Ohh i dont know just from the edge of a pool probably, or a big rock, i cant really swim on the deep end so
5. What is your favourite shower temperature? For the most part i like it hot
6. Can you endure a cold shower? Only for a lil bit, definitely not a full shower
7. How many pushups can you do? Like 18? Itsa struggle tho lol
8. How many situps can you do? ~20 or so
9. Are you flexible, can you do the splits, backbends, frontbends, … nah i cant do any of that, but im told i loOk flexible
10. Where would you like to travel? The bahamas or something
11. Motorbike or car? Car but id like a guy with a motorcycle
12. For short distances: on foot, bicycle, car, bus/tram? On foot preferably if im with a friend

Only answered some of them ill probably come back to answer the rest

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post: