View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #24
MeasinToday

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Friday, 4:34am

I was lucky, the plane was landing at 5am and everyone was waking up. Walker re-dressed and gave me my blanket. He put some sort of fabric over my eyes so I couldn’t see. I felt my thong slowly be pulled down. I was glad I had shaven the night before. I felt warm fingers reach back up my legs and slowly reach up towards my thighs. Then he slowly but swiftly put 2 fingers in. He slid them in, and out, and in, and out until I was almost there- then he stopped. I whimpered. After about 30 seconds he started again and stopped. He did it one more time and stopped again. He pulled his fingers to my lips and whispered
“Open”
I opened my mouth as he stuck his fingers in. I licked his fingers clean. He took off the blindfold and said,
“You’re done” as he smiled at me.
I kissed him and began to re-dress. He helped me dress, and hook my bra, which was helpful for me as well as a positive for him. The pilot announced 15 minutes to landing. I looked at him with a devilish grin, grabbed his pants and yanked them down. Before he could protest I grabbed his “junk” and gave him a quick hand job. Right before he came, I grabbed the barf bag in the seat pocket and let him do his stuff in that. We didn’t need a mess on the plane. He laughed when he was through and ran his fingers through my hair and said
“She’s smart too.” He kissed my lips and smiled before helping me pack up my bag. I was so happy. I was in love.
“I love you.” He said. Could he read my mind?
I grabbed him, pulled him close, and kissed him again.
“I love you too.” And, I really did.

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote