View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 06:57 AM   #8
Cstelle
gD Curio

How long have you been an exhibitionist?

I'm not entirely sure that I am an exhibitionist. One simple reason: I don't want to be seen/exposed. I think my game is to flirt with the risk --- but I can't deny that it is the thought of being seen that makes the game exciting, or that the excitement has a sexual quality. (At the same time I hate the "ordinary fear" part of the game. The risk of consequences. --- Yeah, I'm contradictory... a mess.)

When did you know?

I guess it (whatever it is) has always been part of my sexuality. I remember having erotic daydreams about flashing when I was young, and I've done some "flirting with the risk" throughout my adult life.

Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism?

I've done some nude walks - even nude cycling, I take a lot of nude outdoor selfies and even risky indoor selfies. (I don't really understand the question.)

What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?

That was a good question! I would say that baring the privates is a necessary... er, part... of the game, but sometimes the buzz is the best when my entire body is exposed - I may even want to take of my shoes.

Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another?

Well, obviously the private parts...

For guys does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism?

Not really, but I think I look nicer if I'm a little engorged... But it's not part of the thing, I'd say.

Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism?

I think I look nicer without pubic hair - and my adventures almost always involves taking photos - but it's not really part of the thing itself.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote