View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 03:11 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;3575034]As a big exhibitionist (people who are turned on by being naked where they shouldn't/being seen naked by other) myself who is trying to get to the core of why I love being an exhibitionist and (why people seeing one small part of my body makes me so excited) I wanted to ask some of you on here what is it about exhibitionism that makes you horny too.

*NOTE, that this not for nudists, as nudity for nudists is more a comfort thing than anything and being naked is as regular and non-chalant as being clothed is for regular folk*

How long have you been an exhibitionist?
I think I first realised I liked being seen naked about 11 years of age .
When did you know?
I didnt really know what exhibitionism was till I was about 15
Have you been able to fully experience exhibitionism, Y/N, if Yes, tell me a story, if no, tell me a fantasy?
Yes many times mainly due to doing naked dares with other people during card games , board games etc .
What is it about being seen nude that makes you excited? Is it more based around people seeing your private parts, more about your entire body being exposed/bare, or something else entirely?
For me being seen totally naked and if I am arroused its even more of a rush as then people realise it excites you being seen naked .
Is there a part of your body that you're more embarrassed (while also being excited possible) to have seen that another?
No not really
For girls are you more excited when someone sees your tits, or your pussy? Why?
For guys does your penis size factor into your exhibitionism?
No
Does your pubic hair configuration factor into your exhibitionism?
No because I am clean shaven as I am a clean freak .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote