View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:24 PM   #21
ChastisedSlave

Well let’s put some thought for once ok so your gonna need to hold your piss for me... after drinking six glasses of water! Now if you have a cock cage then throw that bitch on but if not then it’s fine just continue . So you will walk around the house drinking your water and you will put a pair of panties on under your disgusting boy clothes and go for a walk to the local shop! You will buy a condom and some icy hot... you then patrol the female section of the clothing isle and if you want pick up a pair of panties for extra humiliation but you don’t need to if your going to chicken out like a bitch... so then off to the produce section... grab a cucumber and then go checkout I want you to ask the cashier if they have lubricant and if they say no just thank them and purchase your items and go home but if they do then thank them and grab some and purchase it! I would like if you could walk home and when you are two streets away from your house then piss yourself... you can run to make it better or not be seen... but eh it’s not like that will stop them from seeing the giant piss stain... now I want you to go and get that cucumber and just suckle on it. Give it a quick kiss and such get it hard for next part (so anal destruction not sure if that means no anal but here we go) put that condom on the cucumber and lube it up... when your ready you will ride the cucumber like the bitch you are and you will moan... moan so feminine that your neighbors might think your fucking a woman.. though your the one getting fucked! Now after a good pounding of 10 minutes (you can have music I would suggest hit me hard and hit me fast or fuck me like a bitch) then you will make some fake cum! With that you will continue to fuck your ass and squirt some of the cum up your ass and some in the condom you will then proceed to toss the condom into your mouth and chew it like gum to get the flavor out of it ! Now sleep in chastity and in panties! Good luck! Xoxo

Sissy Slave For Your Entertainment
19 Years Old
Boi Pussy Goal: Soft-1 Inch Hard-2 Inches
Boi Pussy Size: Soft-3 Inch Hard-6 Inches
Chastity Start Date: 2/15/19
Toys: Chastity Cage, Need Suggestions For More
Looking For Dominant

Dislikes: CBT, Piss, Drool, Pleasure
Limits: Family, Face, Friends, Scat, Personal Information
Kik:ChastityForLife
ChastisedSlave is offline   Reply With Quote