View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:45 AM   #2
RocksOff

Vallery was in shock, she couldn't beileve this was happening. Ray was starting to rub her clit rather hard and on occasion, running his finger under her nose so she could smell herself. Clint pressed his finger into Sarah's asshole and started to pulsate it. Sarah was moaing in pain. Clint then pulled his finger out and got behind Sarah. He spread her pussy lips and reavealed a tight hole which had never been used, he gave it a lick then ran his tongue up the length of her pussy. He licked her clit and sucked on it. He then started to lightly press his finger into her. Her eyes opened wide, she could feel his finger sliding into her. She was kinda enjoying this. She thought "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS? WHY? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?". Clint thought he'd save her cherry for later and slid down his jeans. His erect penis was waiting to be engadged. He spat on Sarah's asshole and rubbed it in then he rested the head of his penis on it. She was frightened, yet excited about this. Clint grabbed Sarah's hips and pushed in, Sarah eyes opened wide and the pain took over, she let out a muffled cry which caught the attention of Vallery who was being eaten' out. She also had the starge feeling of excitement over this. Ray was sucking on her, he was enjoying her taste. She was juicing up and her was drinking it all down. he then got up and ungagged Vallery. He said "Make a noise and I'll make you regret it". She stayed quite as he opened his fly and presented her with his dick. He said "Suck it untill I cum". For fear of he life, she did what she was told and slid her mouth around the penis. It was warm and hard. She didn't like the taste but she knew she had to do this. Meanwhile, Sarah was moining in pleasure and pain as Clint punded her hard. He was on the verge of cumming and he planned to cum inside her. Strokes became harder and less frequent. She knew what was about to happen and she didn't want it at all. He pounded his cock in one more time then came. Sarah felt the warm mess slowly pumping into her. After Clint had finished, he pulled out of Sarah. The cum dribbled out of he asshole as she pushed it out. She didn't want it in her. "Nice feeling isn't it?" He asked, Sarah disgusted at what had just happened.

TBC.
RocksOff is offline   Reply With Quote