View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
MeasinToday

Star 1 ★ Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Thursday, 9:04am
“I will be passing out boarding passes when we get on the tram” Miss. Hill announced as we piled on the escalator. As we walked toward the tram I looked at our group. There was Sara and Sadie. They were both in my math class last year. They were pretty, but nothing special. They were like chocolate and vanilla; Sadie with dark hair, dark eyes, and Sara vice versa. Sadie was moved down a class for failing, and Sara moved up to a higher level, both in the middle of sophomore year. I couldn’t wait for next year, junior year. I was smart, and made good grades but I hated science. It was my worst grade. It wasn’t a bad grade, just my worst. I saw Brandon, Trevor and Mark. They were nice and good athletes; everyone at school knew them. I saw some other girls and boys, mostly strangers. I didn’t know many people around school. We piled on the tram.
“Concourse C is our stop!” Shouted Miss. Hill. She was stressed, that poor lady. She was a pretty, young teacher. I don’t think she wanted to be a teacher, I think her parents wanted her to be a teacher. She was too young to worry about all of us, she needed to figure herself out first.
“Hold on!”
I ignored her; I had to worry about my bag first.
SCREACH
The tram started and I toppled over onto someone. Everyone laughed at me.
“I’m so sorry-“ I turned; It was HIM. Walker. His mesmerizing blue eyes stared down at me. He put a hand down to help me up.
“Are you ok?” His deep voice took over me. I couldn’t talk. I opened my mouth but my throat was too dry to talk.
“I’m Walker, I don’t think we’ve met.”
I could’ve told him I’d known that for years and we were going to have an outdoor wedding by the sea, but instead, I chose the shorter answer:
“Walker? I’m Vivian. Nice to meet you”
“The pleasure is mine.” He smiled. He had perfect teeth too.
“Vivian, Walker, your boarding passes” Miss. Hill interrupted
33- C
“I’m 33-B,” He said nonchalantly
I screamed inside. This was going to be an AMAZING month

Thursday, 9:46am
“Good morning and welcome aboard.” The pilot mumbled through the speaker.
Walker sat by me in the back. We were all alone back there. I couldn’t stand it. I couldn’t believe this was happening.
“I’m going to take a little nap,” He yawned, “care to join me?”
“Sounds like a plan” I smiled
I watched him fall asleep and smiled to myself. I thought about all my fantasies about him, and the long plane ride we had ahead.
Then, I slowly let my thoughts drift and my eyes close…

Hope you liked it! PLEASE COMMENT OR GIE ME FEEDBACK!

Until next time,

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote