View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
MeasinToday

Star 1 ☆ The Girl With Ribbons In Her Hair

Chapter 1

Thursday, 5: 46am
I couldn't believe it was here already. I still was in shock that it could happen. A Cruise! I'd never been on one before, especially with school peers. I had no idea who had signed up, but I knew it would be fun. I pulled on my jeans, a purple tank, and put on some cute sandals. I put my hair up in a ponytail with a dark/ light purple striped ribbon. I love wearing ribbons. I put in my contacts, brushed my teeth, quickly checked my email, and logged onto get dare. I had been a user for a short while now. I didn’t like doing dares, or being a slave/ master, I just liked roaming around the site. It had been a week since my sophomore year ended, and I loved relaxing. My parents insisted I go on this trip; they were really big supporters of me seeing the world.
Knock Knock
I slammed my laptop shut and flew to my hairbrush and pretended to be brushing my ponytail.
“Come in” I said loudly
“Good morning sweetie. Are you ready?”
“Yes Mom, I’ve been packed for 4 days.”
“I’m going to miss you honey.”
“Me too, Mom” I lied. I couldn’t wait to get out. My parents are way over protective.

“We need to leave in 10 minutes, bring your stuff downstairs. Do you need help?”
“I’m fine Mom. Be down in a sec.”
“I love you.” She said on her way out.
“I love you too Mom.”

I wondered who would be on the trip. I wondered whom I would sit by. Where would my room be? Would HE be there? He. Walker. My life long love, Walker. I hoped he would. If he were, the next month I’d be spending on a boat would be a LOT more interesting.
___

There's Chapter One! Hoped you liked it! Chapter 2 Comming soon!

Me as in Today

Last edited by MeasinToday; 11-21-2010 at 09:47 AM.
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MeasinToday for this post: