Thread: Discord server?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 08:00 AM   #1
Everill
getDare Devil

Default Discord server?

Hello getdare.
I've had the idea of making a discord server in the back of my mind for a couple days not but wasn't sure about some of the details so I wanted to post here to ask and maybe generate some hype (if any).
I've already asked if there's a dedicated getdare server and was told that there was so I don't this would be entirely getdare based.

Questions:

Should I make a server?
This is probally the biggest questions. Would it be worth the effort? Would people actually join it? Is this thread just a waste :P?

What should the theme be if any?
Should I have a theme or just let it be more generally kink based?

Should it be generally kink based or have a clear Dom/Sub dynamic?
This was kinda hard to fit into one question. The question is main should the server just be generally kink based or have some sort of domination hierarchy whereby people higher up can give tasks to those below them?

How should the server roles be defined?
Kinda similar to the last question but should the roles be based off a hierarchy or based off kinks with different kinks having a hierarchy (this seems a big complicated though)

Rules?
Should rules of the server only be for the server or more kink related like my blog o' rules?

Would really appreciate the community's input to be major part in this server if the server does actually get made

Last edited by Everill; 01-27-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote