View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 08:45 AM   #74
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Steamy car wash

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
While washing your car cover it completly (or at least all the windows) with foam. Get in strip and edge quickly with your vibrator before the foam disappears and you are viewable.
I donīt mind if you interrupt it if it gets too dangerous/ you are too slow but expect a punishment of course.
This morning when I washed my car, I used extra soap in the mix in order to generate a lot of foam. I covered the windscreen and windows completely with the solution and lathered it to a nice foam. I checked quickly that no one could see inside and got into the car on the front passenger side. I removed my jacket, and then hesitated for a second before stripping off my top, leggings, bra and panties. I was completely naked in my car! My heart was pounding as I turned my vibe on! I whimpered and moaned as the pleasure built up, and forced myself to keep my eyes open to keep a check on the foam. It was dissipating quickly but I was super horny and I was approaching an edge fast as well. There came a time when I could no longer keep my eyes open thanks to the pleasure, and that meant I did not know how much foam was left on the windows as I reached a moaning edge! It took all the effort I could muster to tear my vibe away from my clit to avoid cumming. Amidst deep breaths and mewls of arousal I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that a good part of the windscreen and windows was devoid of foam and it would be easy for someone to see inside! I scrambled to put my top on, not bothering with the bra and then put my leggings back on! Then I sank back into the seat with my heart pounding a million beats per minute, and forced myself to relax. After a while when I was feeling less shaky I put my jacket on (my bra and panties still on the driver's seat of my car) and finished washing the car. I could feel the wetness between my legs and knew that the crotch of my leggings was soaked with my juices well before I was done!

This was another terrific experience, the very real risk of being caught making it even more thrilling!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post: